2017 Dues Payment Options
Alliance of the TDA
Component Society Contacts 2015 2016
Consumer Link to ADA Website
Low Cost Dental Care - Safety Net Dental Clinic Directory
TDA Admin Login
TDA Relief Fund
Website Accessibility Statement
Find a Dentist
Join the TDA
Tennessee Dental Establishments 2007-2012 Economic Survey - Exam 84
by Waldman, Garey, Rader
To document the evolving economies of dental establishments in the State of Tennessee during a period of significant growth of the number of establishments before and after the “Great Recession.”
1) In 2012, how many of Tennessee's 95 counties had no dental establishment?
2) Between 2007 and 2012, there was a statewide increase in Tennessee of ___ dental establishments.
3) Statewide, between 2007 and 2012, there were continued increases in average current dollar business receipts and employee salaries.
4) Statewide, in terms of standard dollars (removing the effects of inflation), business receipts increased in the majority of Tennessee counties.
5) Statewide, In terms of standard dollars (removing the effects of inflation), employee salaries increased in the majority of Tennessee counties.
Advertise in a TDA Publication
151st TDA Annual Session
May 4-6, 2018
Tennessee Dental Association | 660 Bakers Bridge Ave. |
Suite 300 | Franklin, TN 37067 | Tel: (615) 628-0208
© 2017 Tennessee Dental Association. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright ©2017 Tennessee Dental Association. All rights reserved.