2017 Dues Payment Options
Alliance of the TDA
Component Society Contacts 2015 2016
Consumer Link to ADA Website
Low Cost Dental Care - Safety Net Dental Clinic Directory
TDA Admin Login
TDA Relief Fund
Website Accessibility Statement
Find a Dentist
Join the TDA
Changes in the Clinical Training of Dental Students at the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry - Exam 67 - NEW - Spring Summer 2015
Dental education is an ever evolving process due to continual advancements in patient treatment. This article provides the reader with a look into an educational process that affords the student with better clinical experience without an increase in clinical training hours.
1) Average number of operative procedures completed in the year the Group Leader Program was started increased by an average percentage of approximately:
2) What approximate percentage of dental schools in North America claim to be using a primarily comprehensive care model:
3) Which of the following is a correct statement:
A Group consists of ten junior students, ten senior students, and one Group Leader.
The student doctor is allowed to provide treatment in more than one discipline within the Group.
This program requires fewer faculties to oversee the student doctors.
Students prefer this model but it is not as efficient or productive as the discipline-based model.
4) In a study by the Harvard School of Dentistry the number of completed cases in the Group Leader Program increased an average of _____ compared to the previous average in the discipline based program:
5) Which of the following is a correct statement:
Students at UT have minimal access to Cad Cam technology.
Harvard University collected data that suggest a Group Leader Program is beneficial for both students and patients.
More than half of dental schools in North America use a Group Leader model.
All dental schools use the organizational template established in 1997 by Columbia University.
6) The average number of crowns placed in the year the Group Leader Program was started increased by an average percentage of approximately:
Advertise in a TDA Publication
151st TDA Annual Session
May 4-6, 2018
Tennessee Dental Association | 660 Bakers Bridge Ave. |
Suite 300 | Franklin, TN 37067 | Tel: (615) 628-0208
© 2017 Tennessee Dental Association. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright ©2017 Tennessee Dental Association. All rights reserved.